New fresh prepared meals from WW, formerly known as Weight Watchers, will be available soon at more than 200 Hy-Vee locations.
The meals can be ready to eat in 10 minutes or less, with ingredients already prepared and protein already cooked, according to a news release. Prices range from $14 to $20.
“People are looking for nutritious meals that they can put together quickly at home, work or even on-the-go,” Stacey Mowbray, president of North America for WW, said in the release. “Our WW Fresh meals feature quality ingredients inspired by WW Freestyle, our most livable and effective program ever, making it easier than ever to enjoy delicious meals without spending time prepping and cooking.”
Each meal is two servings. The first meals rolling out are:
- Beef Baja Bowl with Fire-Roasted Corn and Black Beans
- Grilled Chicken Tacos with Roasted Chipotle Sauce and Pineapple Slaw
- Two-Cheese Butternut Squash Rotini with Bread Crumbs
- Dragon Bowl with Thai Peanut Sauce
- Creamy Cavatappi with Parmesan, Chicken and Mushrooms
- Lemon, Chicken & Kale Salad with Parmesan and Almonds
“We believe WW Fresh will really stand out in the market,” Ryan Nathan, vice president of WW Fresh at WW, said in the release. “Curated by WW, the new quick-prep meals are nourishing, convenient options for anyone looking to pick up a meal on the way home and enjoy a home-cooked dish, ready and on the table in minutes.”