The Packer editor Tom Karst and Produce Retailer editor Ashley Nickle discuss the highlights from the recent U.S. Apple Association conference, including conversations around retail and trade.
Check out these articles for more coverage of the event.
- Kroger produce executive urges innovation, customer focus for apples
- U.S. Apple Association apple estimate 2.2% lower than USDA
- West Mathison honored as Apple Man of the Year
- Rocky trade backdrop greets McKinney speech at U.S. Apple meeting
- Mexican apple output way up, but Canada down slightly
- Jeff Colombini starts term as chairman of U.S. Apple Association