The National Mango Board plans to award more than $10,000 in cash, prizes and incentives in this year’s Mango Mania Display Contest, including up to $30 just for participating.
How to get started:
- Check out the Mango Mania Kit from the National Mango Board.
- Plan your display, and don’t forget the Tajin!
- Build your display, and have it in-store for at least one week between July 1 and July 31.
- Take great photos, including multiple angles.
- Submit your entry and photos by August 6.
The Orlando-based board offers helpful hints for retailers to succeed in this year’s contest:
- Build a display that’s attractive, eye-catching and easy for customers to shop.
- Visit mango.org/retail to brush up on your mango 101, so you can share tips and advice for shoppers.
- Be sure photos are in focus!
- Submit entry online at mango.org/contest – the system is easy to use, and faster than mailing your entry.
- If you must submit by mail, download the entry form from mango.org/contest and follow the instructions carefully.
- Digital photos are required for all entries.
Before you enter, make sure you have the following information:
- Store name, address and phone number.
- Your title and email address.
- Number of registers in your store.
- Number of stores in your chain.
- Start date for the display in your photos.
- End date for the display in your photos.
- Mango sales for the display period listed.
- Mango sales for the same period in 2017.
- IMPORTANT: Clarify if results are stated in dollars, boxes, pounds or number of mangoes.