Grand Rapids, Mich.-based Pearson Foods Corp. is launching Fall Roasters, a line of fall and winter ready-to-cook meals or side dishes.
The line features nine flavors that pair fresh vegetables, plant protein and grains with butter, seasonings and global cuisine-inspired sauces, according to a news release.
The blends come in oven-ready aluminum pans and are ready to eat in less than 20 minutes, according to the release.
- Brussels Bonanza: Brussels Sprouts, Red Onion, Garlic Herb Butter and Seasoning;
- Green Bean Bacon Butter: Green Beans, Red Onion, Bacon Butter;
- Harvest Blend: Beets, Sweet Potato, Butternut Squash, Turnip, Garlic Herb Butter, Seasoning;
- Kale & Wheat Berry: Wheat Berries, Kale, Carrots, Garlic Herb Butter;
- Lemon Dill Roast: Broccoli and Cauliflower, Carrot, Lemon Wedge, Dill Seasoning and Garlic Herb Butter;
- Mongolian Medley: Chickpeas, Green Beans, Carrot, Peppers, Red Onion and Mongolian Simmer Sauce;
- Moroccan Cauliflower: Cauliflower, Chickpeas, Sundried Tomatoes, Parsley, Moroccan Sauce;
- Sweet Potato Casserole: Sweet Potato, Maple Brown Sugar Butter and Walnuts, and;
- Vegetable Stuffing: Cauliflower Crumbles, Carrot, Celery, Cranberries, Garlic Herb Butter.
The meals will be available at SpartanNash stores and other Midwest retailers, according to the release.