Phoenix-based Sprouts Farmers Market plans to open 30 stores in the U.S. in 2018.
Expansions include three new states on Sprouts’ map, including Maryland, Pennsylvania and Washington State, according to a news release announcing the company’s planned second quarter openings. The new additions to Sprouts’ map bring its total states in operation to 19 by the end of 2018.
Check out this interactive map of the full list of 2018’s new stores. Scroll to zoom in on new store sites.
Through the first half of 2018, Sprouts plans to open stores in the following locations:
- Albuquerque, N.M. – 5600 Coors Boulevard NW
- Ellicott City, Md. – 9150 Baltimore National Pike
- Fayetteville, N.C. – 2810 Freedom Parkway Drive
- Green Valley, Ariz. – 18755 South Nogales Highway
- Las Cruces, N.M. – 2350 E. Lohman Avenue
- Mesa, Ariz. – Loop 202 and Recker Road
- Sacramento, Calif. – 2810 Del Paso Road
- Tempe, Ariz. – 931 East Elliott Road
- Valrico, Fla. – 3309 Lithia Pinecrest Road
- Augusta, Ga. – 630 Crane Creek Drive
- Charlotte, N.C. – 15121 Ballancroft Parkway
- Lincoln, Calif. – 115 Ferrari Ranch Road
- San Diego, Calif. – 8142 Mira Mesa Boulevard
- Simpsonville, S.C. – 2200 Woodruff Road
- Sparks, Nev. – 125 Disc Drive