Just a few weeks after its first wave of openings, Alexandria, Va.-based Lidl US announced eight store openings through the end of July.
The company says it plans to open four stores on July 13. They are:
- 4033 Portsmouth Blvd., Chesapeake, Va.
- 15169 Brandy Rd., Culpeper, Va.
- 547 U.S. Hwy 70 W., Havelock, N.C.
- 1120 S. Main St., Wake Forest, N.C.
“Since opening our doors two weeks ago, we have begun the journey of serving our customers with top quality products at the best possible prices every single day,” said Brendan Proctor, president and CEO, in a news release. “We are excited to announce today that we are bringing the Lidl experience to even more communities in Virginia and North Carolina in a few short weeks. At Lidl, we are committed to providing our customers with a simpler, more efficient shopping experience with better choices at lower prices so they can shop with confidence.”
The company released a list of the first 20 U.S. openings planned for this summer in a previous news release.
According to local media reports, Lidl also plans to open four stores in the Richmond, Va., area on July 27. They are:
- 11701 Iron Bridge Road, Chester, Va.
- 12151 W. Broad St., Henrico, Va.
- 1311 Mall Drive, North Chesterfield, Va.
- 5110 S. Laburnum Ave., Richmond.
See an interactive map of the latest Lidl openings below: